Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 15, 2010

I am really getting a great understanding of the gospel here. Better than I have ever had. My companion has had some hard times but I am trying to help him work it out. He is a great person and he is really strong. I have 9 elders in my district and as a district we are doing great!!! Our teahers are really cool as well!!! Hermana Rizley really pushes us to practice our Spanish and Hermano Hellewell is really focused on us becoming great missionaries. I havent been able to see Hans yet. It really stinks. Hopefully I can see him soon!!! I am soo thankful for this calling because I get to understand the gospel better. Especially when I get to teach a lesson or counsel another companionship/elder. Another zone is leaving. This is crazy. I hope that this time goes by fast. I am loving the Spanish language!!! More than I have ever before!! Soon I will be in Argentina doing the Lords Work for real!!!I love you all, my prayers are with you all!!!!!!