Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 19, 2011

Hey Family!!!
 
This is soo crazy how time is flying by soo fast!!!! I cannot believe it. I am happy that you are all doing well there and that you are all preparing for the holidays. Here we had transfer meetings and i will be ending my mission here in Tolosa. The ward is a great ward and i love working with my companion. we get along really well and the work here is going good for us. I am excited for this next year because there were several changes in the zone and the zone is full of a bunch of great elders and hermanas. This will be a las greeat time to work here in the mission, and to be wuite honest i am really excited!!! I am doing happpy and am happy for the opportunity that i have to talk to you all next week. I will be calling aound 1 in the afternooon on christmas day. I might even try to call on saturday in order to confirm the call. I am very excited now in the mission, all is goin well. I had seen some of my good buddies leave the mission today, and that was kinda sad, but like you said dad, there are many opportunities to prove to our Father in Heaven that we will endure to the end. I thank you all for all the letters and for all the support that you always have given me and that you all give me. I love you all very much and am very thankful for all that you do for me. I hope that you all have a great week and that you have a merry Christmas!!! Be safe!!! My prayers are with all of you!!!
 
 
Love ELder Shane Larson
 
sorry that the letter is soo small.-I will sent a a larger one next week because i have run out of time.