Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011


Hey Family!!!!
 
 
 
I am glad to hear that everybody is doing well up there. that weather of hans looks like it is pretty cold. I am nit sure about the weather here becasue it changes soo quickly it is unbelievible.We can leave the pension with alot of wind and alot of clouds and then after 30 mins it is perfectly clear,then in another hour it loooks like it will rain. It is a little complicated, but is all good.
 
This week it seems like my companion and i have worked hard. We were ableto go on intercambios again and that was a good time. we had alot of success onthe exchange. it was pretty fun. time is goin by super fast that i cannot beleive it nor keep track of it. It seems like it just slips aways and then we are ending the week. We have been trying to find people to teach here and to invite to be baptized. Sometime the work gets hard and we get busy and i forget to do some things or there is not enough time to do all that i want to do. The mission is really helping me shape myself. I love the mission and i learn alot everyday. I am very happy that i have this opportunity to serve all these people and gain so many experiences-. Like hand said, it is also fun hearing about everbody else having success too. 
 
I love you all and i am thankful for the letters!!!!! Thanks a bunch dad for the genealogy and for the preisthood lineage!!! I love you all and hope that you are all doing good and that you area all safe!!! My prayers are with you all!!!!!1
 
 
Love Elder Shane LARSON